Random Oddservations™ What is this world, country coming to.
Weaker in Review™
Too many things to add this week.
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: We have discussed DECEIVE, DECEIT, DISTORT, DESTROY, and DIVERSION. How about DELUSION?
A belief that is not true: a false idea.
Where to start with the “delusional” liberals. Could write an entire book on this. The delusion that there is no God? The delusion “man made” global warming is a fact. The delusion the Bible teaches gay marriage is acceptable. The delusion that unborn babies are just “fetal” tissue and not human. Unborn babies have human DNA. The delusion Obama is a good, decent person and a great family man. The delusion increasing taxes on the wealthy produces a healthy growing economy. The delusion Obamacare will reduce health care costs going forward. Could go on and on.
Rock-It™ One or two hit wonders. The BoxTops, Norman Greenbaum, The Pied Pipers, The Left Banke, etc. Some really good songs and occasionally good music.
The Correct Side of the Story
- The myth of my believing in Christianity https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/the-myth-of-my-belief/
- A $5 billion lawsuit filed by a nonprofit insurer against the Obama administration for a program implemented under Obamacare is raising questions about the use of a fund available for settlements with the government and whether Congress can, and should, intervene.The Obama administration’s use of the Judgment Fund has come under fire in recent years, particularly after it was reported the Justice Department used the fund to pay billions to farmers who alleged discrimination by the Department of Agriculture, circumventing Congress.Von Spakovsky, who worked at the Justice Department during President George W. Bush’s administration, specifically warned of the White House’s history of “sue and settle cases,” which he said allows parties to circumvent federal statutes and regulations and receive large sums of money through settlements with the government.“They’re getting political friends to sue them and settle without going to Congress,” he said. To read more: http://dailysignal.com/2016/03/16/obamacare-insurers-could-get-billions-from-controversial-government-fund/
- We were not born Atheists or Christian part 2. We take a side trip to try to understand the nature of knowledge and wisdom, what is/is not true, and what is “good enough.” https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/we-were-not-born-atheists-or-christians-pt-2/
- And the finish of that series: https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/we-were-not-born-atheists-or-christian-pt-3/
- I am releasing the current list of articles that explain my changing belief to a Young Age Earth. I still have about 4 more articles to write to complete the series but the existing ones are listed here: https://larryemarshall.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/index-to-young-earth-age-articles/