Weaker In Review ™
I just came back from a long trip to Dallas, Texas. While a passenger in the car, and waiting 12 hours in the surgical waiting room while my stepdaughter had facial reconstruction done, and then three days in the surgical intensive care, I had the time to reflect upon a number of occurrences that had happened. Therefore, this is a brief observation of my experiences.
While starting to walk down a long hallway behind the surgical suite for pediatrics, a person came out, wearing the typical blue surgical attire, from the other end of the hallway and started walking down toward me. He stop, loudly exclaimed “Oh, shit” and turned and walked back into the surgical suite. There was one other non-patient in the hallway with me, and it seemed interesting that the person could not have controlled his vulgarity. In the hospital setting, where everybody else was so kind and courteous, that outburst seemed totally out of place. That may have just been an indication of the general overall lack of moral standards in our society. I do not know if the individual’s race was an indication of his standards, he was Afro-American. I am not going to draw any conclusions, but it does make one wonder.
I was walking down a long hallway in the hospital, a good hundred yards and it was not as well lighted as the others. Out of one of the offices stepped a young lady who started walking in my direction. She had medium length, long dark hair and one of those hourglass figures (tiny waist, wide hips and a pair of mammary glands on her that reminded me of the album cover by the Who titled “Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy.” And they certainly did. She seemed self-conscious as we walked toward each other. I certainly was not staring at her, but had made a quick glance that certainly showed me what was there. She pulled her thin sweater over her bosom and held her arms under them as she walked past me. A quick glance back showed that she had put her arms down, sweater was open and she continued walking down the hallway. So I have to think, am I a lecherous looking old man, or was she just self-conscious about her bosom?
One other interesting interaction with the hospital staff occurred after we had been there for 2 1/2 days. My wife definitely wanted to change her clothes. I had gotten a suitcase out of the car and brought it up to the third floor in a short hallway between two other angled hallways. In this corner, there was is a staff lounge that was across from the restrooms. They had old-fashioned doors -where you turn it, lock it on the inside and on the outside changes from VAC in green vacant to him will you see for occupied. While my wife was inside, I was leaning against the wall and out of the staff room came a young man and he walks up looks at me and says “Dammit, I guess I might as well just pee in my pants.” Then he turned around and went back into the staff room. That makes me wonder a little bit about his intelligent level. He failed to check to see if the other bathroom was occupied, he did not ask me if the other one was occupied, he just assumed that it was. I certainly would not want somebody like that taking care of my health that was unable to think beyond what something appears to be.
Weaker in Review™
- In his 1996 State of the Union address, Clinton took a tough stance on illegal immigration and companies that hired illegal immigrants. Democrats have seemingly dramatically shifted their message and tone on the issue over the last two decades. Four quotes attributed to Trump and Clinton. Can you accurately identify which belong to whom? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/17/who-said-it-bill-clinton-in-1996-or-donald-trump-in-2016-see-how-many-you-can-guess-right
- “The assertions of transgender Americans that they are locked in the wrong bodies is in no way, in my opinion, proven scientifically. No researcher has ever demonstrated convincingly—not one time—that a single transgender individual shows any irrefutable physiological evidence, whatsoever, of being the gender opposite to their DNA and anatomy.”- Keith Ablow, MD is one of America’s leading psychiatrists. He is a graduate of Brown University and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dr-keith-ablow-transgender-extremism-is-the-biggest-issue-in-america
- President Barack Obama, the titular head of the LGBT movement, has added to the firestorm of confusion, misunderstanding, and fury surrounding the transgender bathroom debate by threatening schools with loss of federal funding unless they allow students to join the sex-segregated restroom, locker room, and sports teams of their chosen gender, without regard to biological reality. http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/16/a-former-transgender-persons-take-on-obamas-bathroom-directive
- Whether you travel down the left (through liberalism, progressivism, socialism, communism, and Marxism), or down the right (through national socialism and fascism) you end up at the same place: tyranny, oppression, and a lack of freedom and liberty. https://www.dyeager.org/2016/05/god-and-government.html
- While I have tried to present the Truth of Biblical correctness to others (and will continue), it is important to note that there is a choice — either the non-believers are right, or the Bible is. I am not even entering into a discussion of which is correct (I have many articles that discuss it), as for this point it doesn’t matter, only one can be correct. An excellent and easy to read is a 3-page PDF file called “The Confusion of Religion” is at: https://www.dyeager.org/downloads/Confusion.pdf A more detailed explanation of common logical fallacies that non-believers excel in using: https://www.dyeager.org/2014/04/formal-fallacies.html
- Keith Meister has learned well from his mentor Carl Ichon (who Richard Gere played the part of Edward in Pretty Woman). He owns 10% of Pandora (the free Internet music service). He wants it sold so he can earn a profit. We all know what will then happen- Pandora will have to change their methods of operation to earn more money to pay back the new investors and what was once good will now be so-so. I can’t complain to much, he has made millions as part of the capitalistic system- however, I thought the purpose of capitalism was to encourage business growth, not to destroy them.
- Latest Politically Correct terminology: During a riot, they are not ‘looters.’ They are ‘area-wide disadvantaged shoppers’.
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: We have discussed DECEIVE, DECEIT, DISTORT DESTROY, DIVERSION, DELUSION and DESPICABLE. Today it would be DEVIANT: adj. Different from what is considered to be normal or morally correct.
In today’s culture, what is culturally normal, or morally correct? If you are a moral relativist (which describes the progressive illiberal left) , almost anything goes. To the more traditionalists among us, many norms are considered immoral, or at least amoral. Abnormalities have been redefined as minority rights and considered normal.
What is abortion? The unborn baby has human DNA, has human fingers, legs, heart, lungs, brain, fingerprints. Is it immoral to dismember the unborn baby inside the mother and throw it away, or in the case of Planned unParenthood, sell the body parts for money? Not anymore, it is a business. There have been 57 million unborn babies aborted since Roe v. Wade 1/ 22/ 73. And 96% have been for convenience, 4% for rape, incest, and threat to the mother’s life. (These are Planned unParenhoods own statistics). 1 million per year now killed (aborted) in America. That is 960,000 aborted for the convenience of the mother because all other forms of birth control were not used or used incorrectly (and the sperm donor is just as at fault). For now, personally, I will give ilLiberals 40,000 abortions for rape, incest, and threat to mother’s life, if you give me 960,000 babies born with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Mother Teresa was an outspoken advocate for the rights of the unborn in her lifetime. Wish more would have listened to her words.
Rock-It™ Long John Baldry, Leon Russell, Melanie, Mary Hopkins, Marianne Faithful. All very talented in their own ways.
The Correct Side of the Story
- I know that a number of my readers will be agitated by this article. I suggest everyone read: https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-danger-of-the-black-lives-matter-movement/ Please before you unfriend me or write a nasty comment on my blog, write me about what it is that upset you. I am trying to learn both sides of the issues and would want to begin a dialogue about the facts presented or the emotional attachment to ideology.
- A whole mess of BS coming down about the transgender bathroom thing-a-ma-jig. It is funny (not really, kind of sad) that both sides go around the issue and never deal with the reasoning for the misguided poorly written laws. I gave several stories on the issue above. So, what is the correct way to look at this evolving problem?
- Let us realize that individuals (for whatever reason) have had gender identity issues for a number of years. (I wrote about my experiences in: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/homosexuality-and-genetics/ ) It has been the subject of many songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw Hook and the Medicine Show “Freaking at the Freakers Ball”(1974). Long John Baldry with his “A thrill is a thrill” (1982), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKTo4OftzbE this is the uncensored version so, if you object to vulgarity please do not listen to it.
- “Self-identify as a female or male” is a misnomer (but politically correct). It would be more appropriately identified according to standard lexicon usage as “misidentify as a female or male”. I know this will upset many of my readers, but I have never promised to tell you what you want to hear, but I will tell you what you need to hear. If I identify myself as a snail, I am misidentifying myself. If I claim, I am an Australopithecus I am misidentifying myself. If I claim I am a female, my genetic disposition in my DNA would prove otherwise, so once again I am misidentifying myself.
- Several leaders in the Transgender community have been on several news-talk shows (and not just the lame-stream media) and have stated that going to a public restroom has not been a problem within the community so far. They seem to have indicated that they are upset about the progressives hijacking their relative calm assimilation into the general population for the political gains of the progressives.
- “Gender violence” is a new crime definition, that has only been used against men so far, that provides stiffer penalties than the typical “domestic violence” statues: assault, assault with intent to commit bodily harm, rape, attempted rape and many others that all deal with the actual brutality of the crime committed. “Gender violence” is a political crime, to be used in a manner to gain prosecutors promotions and possibly political gains.
- There are more males wanting to be females than vice versa by almost a 4 to 1 margin. Since the “X” and “Y” chromosome determine maleness/ femaleness, then a failure to identify correctly with your physical body type would have to arise out of a genetic defect. Since the politically correct agenda insists that it is a “built-in” feeling and not a learned behavior that is the only choice possible.
- The actual purpose for the legislation (very poorly written due to built in biases and prejudices) is to prevent –generally male perverts- from entering female restrooms and changing areas. Its intention was to prevent an individual from stating they identify as the opposite sex and attempting to molest another individual in that secluded area. Politics and political correctness aside, it is an extremely valid legislation to deal with a particular problem that did not exist prior to the political uproar that was needed by the progressives to maintain their minority discrimination agenda.
- Let’s give them all their own restrooms:
- Running through the vast amount of email and comments on my blogs, I keep getting references to the flat earth society and the “Church” promoting that the universe rotates around the earth. Wrong as usual , more details at : https://larryemarshall.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/the-galileo-twist/
- Another fine example of problems with the Big Bang theory: https://larryemarshall.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/the-universe-revolves-around-the-earth/
- The non-believers all seem to say that the preponderance of evidence is on their side so I wrote this: https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/weight-of-evidence/
- And I have dealt with the problem of using the Bible to prove the Bible several times and so I did this article on circular reasoning. I doubt that it will change anybody’s mind: https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/circular-reasoning/
- While I agree that a Monsanto-Bayer merger would be devastating to the food chain that provides probably 90% of what we eat, I also disagree with the minority that believe we as humans are not carnivores but vegetarians that have been taken off our ‘natural diet’ by the agro-business complex. They completely misuse the available statistics and facts about anatomy and physiology. I do not know what it is that causes reasonably intelligent individuals to completely ignore or distort facts to suit them. This will be a series of about four articles that will take them to task and explain facts. I’ll start with the terminology of vegans, fruitarians, comparative anatomy and the evolution of man. Due to most research articles believing in MYa (Millions Years age) I will use that nomenclature in these articles. I will discuss a Biblical perspective in the last article.