Weaker in Review ™ 6/10/16
Random Oddservations™ Barack Obama (who self-identifies as the ‘Leader of the Free World’) signed a presidential proclamation declaring June to be “LGBT” Pride Month on behalf of our nation, officially celebrating pride in sin. The proclamation reads like the communist propaganda it is. It’s full of lies, because it equates perverse, sinful sexual behavior with “human rights” and “civil rights.” Sodomy and “transgenderism” are not human rights or civil rights, they are abnormal behaviors (less than 3% of our society engages in these types of behavior) that no sane society should condone, much less celebrate. You might say that Obama’s proclamation does not speak for you! In his capacity as President of the United States, (however anti-religious and undermining of individual rights he is) his proclamation speaks for this nation, whether we like it or not.
Weaker in Review™
- Gillian Branstetter’s piece, “What Chewbacca Mom’s Rise to Fame Tells Us About Race in This Country,” which was cross-posted on MSN, is an argument for why Payne’s sudden rise to internet fame can only be explained by one thing: white privilege. From the article: “It’s true, free tuition is an oversized prize for such easily begotten fame. It’s also true that the real rewards typically reaped for online success tend to heavily favor insta-celebrities who are white. Content derived from black users of Twitter, Vine, or Snapchat is often sidelined as part of a monolithic Black Twitter.” http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/07/chewbacca-mom-has-received-420k-in-free-stuff-since-her-video-hit-but-some-liberals-are-raising-a-major-complaint/
- President Barack Obama’s appointment of a Christian transgender activist as an adviser on faith issues represents part of a larger agenda, some social conservatives fear. Last month, Obama named Barbara Satin, a man who identifies as a woman, to the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.Satin is the assistant faith works director for the LGBTQ Task Force and a member of the United Church of Christ, serving on the church’s national executive council. The denomination is among the nation’s most open to the LGBT community. Satin has been the chair of GLBT Generations—an advocacy group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people—since 1999. http://dailysignal.com/2016/06/07/obama-appoints-transgender-woman-to-advise-on-faith-issues
- In every Soviet-era military unit, the long shadow of totalitarian political control hung over day-to-day operations. A political commissar served alongside commanding military officers to ensure that communist purity was maintained. We’re seeing the same political strong-arm in President Barack Obama’s executive agencies, particularly in the raw enforcement of so-called “environmental justice.”So why do we look back at that terrifying model of political control? During the seven and a half years of the Obama administration, the appointment of various “czars,” the steady flow of executive orders, and the explosive expansion of regulatory power far beyond the black and white letters of statutes passed by Congress have given rise to political commissar-style federal government enforcement. http://dailysignal.com/2016/06/07/environmental-justice-obama-era-politics-overrides-rule-of-law/
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: We have discussed DECEIVE, DECEIT, DISTORT DESTROY, DIVERSION, DELUSION, DESPICABLE, DEVIANT and DEVOID. Now we will talk about DEMOLISH.
Verb To do away with: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
Remember, “You didn’t build that”? Basically, it was Obama telling people who started out with a dream/ vision and spending 1000’ s of hours working at that dream, that they didn’t “build” it, many others built the infrastructure that you used. Whether you understand that roads were needed, schools built, etc., the leader of a free country should not make those statements. He can “think” it. Then Elizabeth Warren basically repeats the same thing. Who does the Left think built GM? Apple? Or any small business that needs to make money to stay open and employ people. When Hillary Clinton says she is not responsible for every “undercapitalized” business in America, what does she mean by “undercapitalized”? Socialism destroys the human spirit, the human soul, the human mind. What Obama, Warren, and Clinton were saying was demolishing what hard working individuals were/ are trying to do. Liberals believe in the collective effort. And who is the umpire during this effort? The government!
Rock-It™ Bruce Hornsby. A little known but very good artist.
The Correct Side of the Story
- “Private businesses that do contract work for the government now have to be careful should they use the wrong pronoun in addressing an employee or should they continue bathroom policies that reflect biology. Unless lawmakers can tell employers what does and does not count as “discrimination” on the basis of “gender identity,” the rule of law suffers.” http://dailysignal.com/2016/06/06/rep-justin-amash-is-wrong-on-transgender-discrimination-policy
- “Insofar as the life of the American people requires a basis in common humanity for recognizing and evaluating empirical facts, America’s Founders made empirical science the practical standard for our factual judgments. Empirical science has increased in importance as knowledge derived from it has become the context for an ever increasing proportion of our everyday life and commerce. The main premise of empirical science is that Nature operates according to laws that may give rise to reliable empirical knowledge of physical things, if and when our experience of them is systematically observed, logically analyzed, and accounted for. Now carefully consider this question: What becomes of the authority of empirical science, in respect of our laws, if and when we agree, as a people, to acquiesce in laws and judgments that simply reject and disregard a fundamental feature of humanity firmly established by empirical science as a matter of fact? The distinction between male and female human beings is just such an empirically known, scientifically established fact. If feelings and willful self-conceptions can now give rise to conclusions, enforced by law, that fly in the face of such well-known, scientifically established empirical fact, this effectively abandons our common standard for practical judgments.” http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/keyes/160607
- Those who deny the existence of their Creator are delusional. This is not an insult. It’s not a personal attack. It’s not a pejorative. It’s a fact. They’re also “fools.” God’s Word declares, “The fool hath said in his heart ‘there is no God'” (Psalm 14). Coming this summer a new documentary called, “The Atheist Delusion: Why Millions Deny the Obvious.” The article is at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/mbarber/160607
In the movie, “Oh GOD,” George Burns informs John Denver about the dichotomies of life: You can’t have ‘hot’ without ‘cold’, you can’t have ‘light’ without ‘dark’, you can’t have ‘love’ without ‘hate’ and you can’t have ‘good’ without ‘evil.’ Moreover, most of us seem to think along this line of reasoning, as it is very convenient. https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/the-problem-of-evil-solved/