I understand Mr. Trump’s “locker-room” language. I, my first wife’s brother, and two other friends would often discuss various girls (we were in high school and first year of college) that type of language. We were among the smartest individuals in high school and many others did not understand what we often were saying (we all studied thesauruses for synonyms of normal terms). Certainly did not make it right then or now.
As I continue in my life, when I worked using physical or manual labor, the language among the workers was often very lewd and vulgar. When I worked in office situations, the tone was considerably less, but we still were objectifying women. Certainly did not make it right then or now.
I have tried hard to think back and determine if it was I who started the discussions or was I just participating in them as they went on. For the life of me, I cannot determine one way or another; however, I imagine I started my fair share. Certainly did not make it right then or now.
However, it happened and obviously still does- among the rich and the poor apparently. I still will not vote Democratic for any reason at this point, but all I can hope for is that Trump will be the “Great Disruptor” and help the bureaucracy fall apart and hope that in four years Pence will run against his boss. I do believe that Trump will put together a team of people to place into important positions that will be a far greater group of individuals (hopefully no czars) than what Obama did. We can only hope and pray that the Lord is with this country and its people and I have asked the Lord for forgiveness of this sin that I have been reminded of (although during much of this time I was an atheist- certainly did not make it right then or now).
Weaker in Review™
- The District Attorney’s Office of Orange County, California, has filed a lawsuit accusing two medical firms with ties to Planned Parenthood of profiting illicitly from the sale of human body parts from abortions.The lawsuit filed Tuesday names DaVinci Biosciences and sister company DV Biologics, both of whom were mentioned in the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) undercover video investigation accusing the nation’s largest abortion provider of profiting from the sale of human body parts from abortions. Is it or isn’t it going to happen: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
- Planned Parenthood is about to celebrate its 100th birthday. It’s an odd, and frankly grotesque, commemoration for an organization that is responsible itself for ensuring over 7 million babies will never have the opportunity to celebrate even one birthday. Planned Parenthood was founded on Oct. 16, 1916, by population control advocate Margaret Sanger. From her book “Woman and the New Race,” Sanger wrote: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” Find out more at: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
- A disabled veteran did not get a job he sought in a federal agency, although he was qualified for the position and was supposed to receive preference. The job went instead to a political appointee of the Obama administration. Obama is undermining the bureaucracies by having them appoint his hacks instead of filling positions according to law. These hacks can make it hard for a new administration to complete its agenda or rapidly assist the implementation of it depending upon who wins in November. Find details at : https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
- The Washington Post has given four “Pinocchio’s” to President Barack Obama’s claim that his administration has fired many of the people running various VA facilities that were at the heart of wait-time scandals regarding the poor treatment of American veterans — meaning the commander in chief’s statement was completely untrue. Locate the lie at: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: We have discussed DECEIVE, DECEIT, DISTORT DESTROY, DIVERSION, DELUSION, DESPICABLE, DEVIANT, DEVOID, DEMOLISH, DEPLORABLE, and DUPLICITY. So let us see about DEPRAVED.
Depraved adjective: Very evil; having or showing an evil and immoral character.
What is more evil than selling unborn baby parts for profit? (Two articles on that above) Many believe having abortion legalized in America is depraved. I agree. Though going to the lengths of selling unborn aborted babies for body parts is the ultimate in depravity. When the second video was released, it showed Planned Parenthood was in the business of negotiating for the price of aborted unborn body parts. The representative from Planned Parenthood joked about wanting to buy a Lamborghini with the money collected from the selling of the body parts. How depraved and fully supported by at least 50% of the population (those who vote democrat).
Rock-It™ Porcupine Tree A contemporary progressive band from the 80’s to now, they remind me a lot of early Gong. They have gone through the usual personnel changes but have produced many albums that all seem to have something to like on each one.
The Correct Side of the Story
- “Donald Trump is as rough as a corncob. For a man of his education, wealth and success, that is surprising. It is also a disappointment. The question is will Americans trade their freedom for their happiness. Will Americans seek happiness in punishing Donald Trump for some crude words, at the risk of electing someone who cannot be trusted with the security of this nation, and, therefore, the freedom of its people?” Interesting article at: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
- Yeah! In a setback for President Obama, a federal appeals court curtailed the power of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, ruling Tuesday that the agency championed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts violated the Constitution with a structure that gives too much unelected authority to its sole director. Until such time as they can get it to the Supreme Court and apply pressure to Justice Roberts. Check out the link: https://larrythecontrarian.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/weaker-in-review-10-16-2016/
- I establish that truth can be known. In fact, it is undeniable. Which then brings us to a question about religions; cannot they all be true? https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/truth-or-consequences-pt-2/