What isn’t odd about everything today.
Weaker in Review™
- In a speech before Miami Dade College students in Miami, Florida, on Thursday, President Barack Obama spoke about some of the successes of the Affordable Care Act, as well as what he would like to see for the future of his signature health care law. While the president outlined many of Obamacare’s accomplishments, The Daily Signal provided more context for some of Obama’s claims about the health care law. http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/20/fact-checking-7-claims-in-the-presidents-speech-on-obamacare
- Books, movies, satellite radio shows, and streaming video about real-life politics aren’t protected by the First Amendment’s guarantee of a free press, some government officials argue. The FEC hasn’t spoken in a unanimous voice about what Goodman and others say are basic matters of free speech under the First Amendment. Rather, various commission votes open the door to applying campaign finance laws to movies, books, and other media rarely ever considered before as campaign contributions. http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/20/think-the-first-amendment-protects-books-and-movies-government-officials-dont-agree/
- A psychology professor at the University of Toronto who is protesting a law that would force him to use certain pronouns for transgender and other gender nonconforming individuals says the school is trying to “silence” him. Peterson, a clinical psychologist, is a tenured professor. What Peterson takes issue with, however, is the Canadian government potentially forcing him to speak in a manner that reflects a particular ideology, such as using the genderless pronouns “zie” or “hir.” http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/19/university-threatens-to-silence-professor-protesting-genderless-pronouns/
- On Oct. 17, Exxon asked a federal judge in Texas, Ed Kinkeade, to stop the abusive behavior of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman by tossing out the subpoena that Schneiderman served on Exxon as part of a investigation of the company for supposedly lying to the public about catastrophic, man-induced climate change.tate attorneys general like New York’s Eric Schneiderman are trying to criminalize scientific dissent and punish heretics who question the validity of catastrophic, man-induced climate change. http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/21/exxonmobil-fights-the-abusive-behavior-of-democrat-attorney-generals-climate-inquisition/
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s:
Next week it shall return.
Rock-It™ Thunderclap Newman.
The Correct Side of the Story
- The full film of over an hour long based on the book “The Atheist Delusion” http://www.atheistmovie.com/?utm_source=Pinpointe%20-%20Master%20English%20List%20-%20Use%20appropriate%20segment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016-10-24%20Newsletter Click on the left segment. It makes Neil de Grasse Tyson look like an idiot! Look for the two kittens in a basket- adorable.