1) Headline: Safety violations found after deadly China coal mine blast kills 33. You think! Maybe if there were no safety violations, the miners would still be alive?
2) So much to say and so little time- so I’ll keep my thoughts about the campaign to myself.
GET OUT AND VOTE- I did on Thursday.
Weaker in Review™
- A mother who is part of a lawsuit against the Obama administration’s transgender restroom mandate for schools says she is encouraged by the Supreme Court’s decision to review a similar case. That case, arising from a Virginia school system, could set a national precedent in the debate over transgender individuals using public facilities according to what they say is their gender identity. It may determine the fate of more than a dozen lawsuits involving the same issue across the country. http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/01/transgender-bathroom-cases-the-supreme-court-wont-hear-and-why-they-matter
- Dates that destroyed America. I don’t particularly believe all that he says, but all those dates are something to think about- even if all you can think of is “This guy is crazy.” http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/161028
- The email track record for Hilarious Clinton indicates a reason for concern: Of the messages Mrs. Clinton turned over to the State Department, nearly 5,000 were sent to, or received from, Ms. Abedin. More than 180 of those contain information now determined to be “confidential,” and one message is deemed to contain “secret” information. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/1/huma-abedin-often-handled-classified-data-on-compu/
- In the past three election cycles, Planned Parenthood’s advocacy and political arms, employees, and their families have spent over $38 million to elect or defeat candidates for federal office who decide how much taxpayers subsidize the nation’s largest abortion provider. From the 2012 election cycle through the 2016 cycle so far, the political action entities, employees, and families of employees of Planned Parenthood and its affiliates devoted $33.9 million to outside spending mostly related to electing Democrats.. http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/03/planned-parenthood-arms-spend-over-38-million-to-elect-democrats
Didya know: Starting a new feature to show how the business of secular science is getting further and further away from the truth.
- News about Mars Rover Curiosity. https://www.rt.com/usa/365083-metallic-meteorite-mars-rover/ ;
- New Theory about moon origins: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/moon-formation-theory/2016/11/02/id/756550/ ; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3889656/How-moon-got-New-theory-giant-impact-Earth-explains-rocky-satellite-s-orbit.html
These two misconceptions are related believe it or not. To find out how take a gander at:
Describing ilLiberals by the D’s: Stopped. Wasn’t as popular as I thought.
Rock-It™ Todd Rundgren A multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, and record producer. Hailed in the early stages of his career for both his own material and for his production of other artists, supported by the certified gold solo double LP Something/Anything? in 1972, his career has produced a diverse and eclectic range of recordings often both as a solo artist and as a member of the band Utopia. Rundgren has often been at the forefront as a promoter of cutting edge recording technologies.
The Correct Side of the Story
- With every election cycle comes cries from Democratic politicians about voter ID laws suppressing the black vote. But Fox News’ Ami Horowitz recently spoke with African Americans in Harlem who called that assertion nothing short of “very, very ignorant” and even “racist.” http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/03/filmmaker-asks-white-liberals-how-voter-id-laws-are-racist-and-its-an-utter-failure/
- Fifty-five years of “Great Society” later our economy is in a shambles. We have the highest taxes in the free world, record welfare spending, an economy treading water, and twenty-trillion dollars of national debt. The war on poverty resulted in poverty rates higher than they were in 1959. The $22-trillion spent is greater than the national debt. The War on Poverty won nothing, but bought exploding divorce rates, illegitimacy rates, and a lot of human suffering. http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/usher/161104