Random Oddservations™ The 4th be with you showed all 6 of the Star War movies. Have you ever wondered why, with all the fancy technology the Imperial Soldiers suits can’t withstand a blast from virtually any type of weapon. And how poorly they shoot, the can barely hit the broadside of an X-wing fighter.
Weaker in Review™
- The theory of human-caused global warming is straightforward. The level of the so-called “pollutant” carbon dioxide, or CO2, is rising in the atmosphere, causing a worldwide increase in temperatures that ultimately will have a catastrophic effect on the planet.To prevent this catastrophe, a vast regulatory infrastructure needs to be created, even if it means sacrificing jobs, economic efficiency, personal freedoms or national sovereignty itself. Read it and weep no matter which side you are on: http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/stunner-epas-co2-hot-spot-simply-does-not-exist/
- Patterson, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Worker Freedom, is working with a local lawyer to expose what they suspect is voter fraud, unauthorized collection of dues from Medicaid payments, and other illegal or improper actions connected with unionization of in-home caregivers in Minnesota. The progressives find another way to cheat the old and helpless. http://dailysignal.com/2017/05/02/home-caregivers-identify-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-bid-to-oust-union
- Judicial Watch, a conservative government watchdog that has closely followed the Benghazi investigation, announced U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson’s order on Friday. According to the group, Jackson ordered the State Department turn over “eight identical paragraphs” of information redacted from two Clinton emails on Sept. 13, 2012. Read about the details: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/06/federal-judge-orders-state-dept-to-release-clinton-emails-showing-what-obama-knew-about-benghazi/
Books You Should Not Read or Websites You Should Not Go To: Darwin’s God: Evolution and the Problem of Evil, by Cornelius G. Hunter; Grand Rapids, MI: Brazos Press, 2001.
http://pos-darwinista.blogspot.com Sometimes the translation does not work so you may have to return, but it is Brazilian and has some very interesting articles.
Rock-It™ Canned Heat‘s breakthrough moment occurred with the release of their second album, establishing them with hippie ballroom audiences as the “kings of the boogie.” As a way of paying homage to the musician they got the idea from in the first place, they later collaborated on an album with John Lee Hooker that was one of the elder bluesman’s most successful outings with a young white (or black, for that matter) combo backing him up with “Goin’ Up the Country” and an explosive version of Wilbert Harrison’s “Let’s Work Together.” Check them out.
The Correct Side of the Story
- Private charities like CHLA have proven to be more effective at providing healthcare to the needy than government-run schemes like Obamacare. Indeed, everyone wishes Kimmel’s baby all the best but it is not a case for Obamacare. Here are five reasons why. http://www.dailywire.com/news/15993/5-things-you-need-know-about-hospital-where-jimmy-aaron-bandler
- Sexual harassment and now racial discrimination complaints are providing the excuses James Murdoch may need to purge the conservative news personalities who have made the Fox News Channel a success. To read the details: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/170430
- You knew that once Bill (can’t keep it in his pants) Clinton announced the success of the Human Genome project everybody was going to tear it apart and find what it could and could not due. It has been helpful at solving cancers, and some genetic disorders and many, many things. Human sexuality was a big part of what many government grants were given for, but ohh well, not everything works out the way you want. Read it and weep: http://www.dailywire.com/news/16108/transgender-agenda-fail-scientists-say-there-are-amanda-prestigiacomo