Random Oddservations™ We have gone from a society that (with our vehicles) values saving gas and being slow and reasonable, to one that races away in luxurious splendor. Even Cadillac has changed their image from an “old fogies’” car to the latest flashiest millennial hot rod.
Weaker in Review™
- It was a good plan. After their thunderous loss in the presidential election, our country’s premier Olympian liars – Democrats all – put their heads together to develop a plan to accuse the newly elected president of collusion with our Russian enemy, to get him impeached forthwith, and ultimately to preserve the communist/jihadist government that it took the previous eight years of formal power and a hundred years of planning to accomplish. http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/swirsky/170531
- President Barack Obama’s last year in office set a high watermark for new federal rules and regulations as the outgoing Democrat sought to leave his mark on the country through a “pen and phone” strategy. The total number of Federal Register pages in 2016 rose nearly 20 percent to 95,894, the most ever, and the number of final rules, at 3,853, was the most since 2005, according to a new report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-rules-surged-in-obamas-last-year-to-3853-most-pages-in-federal-register-ever/article/2624503
- Ontario has now passed a law that would allow the government to invade your home and strip you of your child if your little Billy comes home from school one day and announces he’s a girl, and you have the temerity to tell him that he is not in fact a girl, http://www.dailywire.com/news/17202/fascism-canadian-province-wants-children-removed-ben-shapiro
- Nature itself published a May 10 editorial, “Beware the anti-science label.” It warned against using the term lightly and urged that “Presenting science as a battle for truth against ignorance is an unhelpful exaggeration.”Now here is Nature, just two days later, labeling academic freedom resolutions as “anti-science.” https://evolutionnews.org/2017/05/two-days-after-warning-against-anti-science-label-nature-calls-academic-freedom-anti-science/
Books and websites you need to avoid: One physicists journey from evolutionist to creationist. http://www.revealedtruth.com/
Rock-It™ Gentle Giant Few albums and very distinctive music.
The Correct Side of the Story
- A reply to a posting brought up the mythical Q documents again and LBJ killed Kennedy and Lincoln didn’t free the slaves (partially true) I replied: https://iamnotanatheist.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/den-of-inequity-reply/
- When sciences such as physics finally discovered their basic foundations, old ways of understanding the world had to be reexamined, extensively revised, or restricted to a limited part of nature. Can this also happen to the theory of evolution by natural selection? https://larryemarshall.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/lilliputian-science/
- Kathy Griffin united Trump haters and the haters of Trump haters into one faction: Griffin haters. http://www.dailywire.com/news/17122/kathy-griffin-loses-all-her-gigs-her-only-sponsor-joseph-curl